Builders and Developers Services
We are able to assist clients with feasibility studies prior to purchasing sites. More detailed advice after purchase and before submitting planning applications and building regulations is a particular speciality.
The scope of our work may cover:
- Site Investigation and reporting
- Recommendation of suitable foundations and underpinning schemes on soft or hazardous ground
- Obtaining and interpreting of mining reports
- Assessment of mining risk and liabilities
- Design of Retaining walls, roads and drainage
- Remediation of hazardous sites
We work with clients at an early stage to avoid wasteful investigation and abortive costs.
There are three levels of service offered:
- Verbal opinions based upon drawings and site investigation by others
- Written advice based upon a site visit, and non invasive studies of the site
- Full reporting including carrying out a site investigation
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us...