Mining Industry Related Services
We provide a specialist service to Insurance Companies, mining companies, energy companies, contractors, government bodies, local authorities and private individuals.
- Surveys and reports on houses and buildings damaged by mining subsidence
- Recommendations for the remediation of damaged buildings
- Design of foundations for houses, industrial & commercial buildings in mining risk areas
- Advice on methods of construction in former mining areas
- Mining risk assessments
- Foundation advice for housing in potential Coal mining areas
- Remediation of sites in high and medium risk areas of former mining
- Expert witness service relating to mining subsidence damage
Our Director has over 15 years of experience working for British Coal and The Coal Authority in investigating and re mediating the effects of mining subsidence. We offer a comprehensive service to identify the source of any structural damage to your building without having to resort to costly litigation. We are also experienced in acting as the expert witness should the need arise.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us...