Structural Engineering Design
We provide detailed Structural Engineering calculations and drawings for a variety of clients including property owners, architects, building contractors, chartered surveyors and Local Authorities.
Our Structural Design Expertise
Typically our expertise covers:
- New build schemes and building extensions.
- Structural alterations.
- Building regulations advice including self certification of structural calculations.
- Designs in Structural Steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry, load bearing timber, aluminium, stainless steel.
- Feasibility studies leading to foundation design, including piling, underpinning, retaining walls.
- Redevelopment and conversion of existing buildings.
All of our designs are carried out in accordance with British and Euro-code standards using the latest computer software. Drawings are produced and output in CAD format or hard copies as required.
We are also “SER” approved as required to self certify structural engineering designs in Scotland.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us...